dimarts, 8 de juny del 2010

Entrevista



Hi, we are making a coursework. We are students and we need your opinion about Barcelona, can you help us?

Answer: Sure.

Question: Do you like Barcelona?

Answer: Absolutely.

Question: What have you seen here? What have you liked most?

Answer: Oh!, I don't remeber much. I don't know all the names and all that stuff but I've been walking around. I'm sorry I can't remember.

Question: How long have you spent here?

Answer: One week.

Question: Do you like our food or do you prefer yours?

Answer: I prefer my own food, actually.

Question: Do you like the weather here?

Answer: Yeah. It's perfect for the city.

Question: Do you think that Barcelona is a dirty city?

Answer: No, it's really clean. I'm so surprised.

Question: Do you like the people here?

Answer: Yeah, very nice. Hey, no. Except that night when all guys get freaky and like, "Ooh! sexy bitch!" you know.

Question: Do you speak Spanish? / Can you tell us some words in Spanish?

Answer: No

2 comentaris:

Unknown ha dit...

Funny interview. Good job, girls!

Berta ha dit...

Thanks Dolors! :)

Publica un comentari a l'entrada